Data Recovery Software > VirtualLab for MacOS X
One of the most complete data recovery engines for the MacOS X market!
Regardless of the reason for data loss, be it from accidental format, damage to a partition, a virus, deleted files and even a re-install of a Operating System, VirtualLab can still find your data! VirtualLab is incredibly easy to use, yet so powerful and robust that it is used daily by data recovery companies world-wide. VirtualLab MacOS X version includes support for 10.4 and higher including PPC and Intel Macs. VirtualLab works with nearly all media types. Our advanced recovery modules make it easy to get the best results. Find out free: Download Now!
VirtualLab's ease-of-use sets it apart from other data recovery software. Just pick the module and go!
- Volume Recover - From Formatted Drives, or disks that won't mount, Volume Recover will perform an exhaustive scan, find your data, and show you the results in a Mac-like Finder interface.
- New! RAID Reconstructor - VirtualLab MacOS X now has a RAID reconstructor. This powerful tool is the only kind in it's industry.
- Undelete - Need to recover deleted files? No problem! Even though you deleted some files, often the files are still there, hidden from the Operating System. VirtualLab can bring lost files in a flash!
- New! Photos - Lost a photo you forgot to save to your computer? Don't fret! VirtualLab supports all camera card formats and can recover it quick using an iPhoto like browser!
- Firewire/USB - VirtualLab recognizes all Firewire and USB external or portable drives. Simply connect the drive to your Mac and click scan. VirtualLab will show you all the disks it can recover.
- Universal Support - VirtualLab MacOS X version runs on Intel and PPC Macs. Also, VirtualLab MacOS X will recover older OS 9 (Classic) volumes.
Will VirtualLab Recover my Data?
There's really only one way to know if VirtualLab can recover your data... you just need to try it out. Download our free trial and scan your disk. If you see the data you want to recover, then purchase an activation key. Check out our risk-free guarantee, too!
How much does it cost?
Click here for details.